Totally Free Quality Traffic

zeriouz Marketing Forums  
July 24, 2014, 04:57:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
To use the chat and forum, you must request an invitation. Information
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Contact Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to zeriouz Marketing Forums  (Read 4482 times)
Len
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2010, 02:39:35 PM »

Welcome to the forums. Before you do anything, please do these things:

1). Go to your Forum Profile Information and add your zeriouz partner site in the website field. It is a condition that all members of this board to this for membership - because this forum is for zeriouz partners only. I need a quick way to check. Also, fill out any other information that you would like to fill out. But you must fill out the Website Title and Website URL. You may also add anything that you want to promote to your forum signature.

2). Once you have done that, please come back to the lounge and introduce yourself. Please don't introduce yourself in someone else's thread. Start one of your own. While this forum is still new and everyone is getting to know each other, etc -- please hold back on promoting anything, until we can work out what the rules will be concerning promoting. ie: Please don't come here and post 30,000 links all over the place, because I'll probably get grumpy. We'll work out some procedures for advertising (some proper forums for it), but until then please just introduce yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Who's Paying to Advertise on zeriouz?

You might be wondering what type of sites are advertising on zeriouz? Well, take a look at some of the sites here. Simply click next and a new site will appear.
Take note of how each website is displaying the zeriouz Partner code.